FPGA Central - World's 1st FPGA / CPLD Portal

FPGA Central

World's 1st FPGA Portal

 

Go Back   FPGA Groups > NewsGroup > FPGA

FPGA comp.arch.fpga newsgroup (usenet)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:03 AM
GaLaKtIkUs™
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default URGENT: Xilinx site

Hi all, Is the Xilinx's site working ok? for me almost all the links
are not working!!

Thanks in advance for quick reply

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Leon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: URGENT: Xilinx site


GaLaKtIkUs™ wrote:
> Hi all, Is the Xilinx's site working ok? for me almost all the links
> are not working!!
>
> Thanks in advance for quick reply



I just tried one link at random, and had a problem:

<
http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xebiz/des...y=HW-S3PCIE-DK
>


Leon

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Stephen Craven
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: URGENT: Xilinx site

I can access the marketing side of things, but the documentation pages
return:

"An HTTP error occurred while getting:
http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xweb/xil_...ry=User+Guides
Details: "connect timed out"."

Even when its up, Xilinx's site is slow and I encounter dead links
frequently.


GaLaKtIkUs™ wrote:
> Hi all, Is the Xilinx's site working ok? for me almost all the links
> are not working!!
>
> Thanks in advance for quick reply


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Gabor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: URGENT: Xilinx site


Stephen Craven wrote:
> I can access the marketing side of things, but the documentation pages
> return:
>
> "An HTTP error occurred while getting:
> http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xweb/xil_...ry=User+Guides
> Details: "connect timed out"."
>
> Even when its up, Xilinx's site is slow and I encounter dead links
> frequently.
>
>
> GaLaKtIkUs™ wrote:
> > Hi all, Is the Xilinx's site working ok? for me almost all the links
> > are not working!!
> >
> > Thanks in advance for quick reply


Ditto for support site: support.xilinx.com (main page shows up
but attempt to log in times out)

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Peter Alfke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: URGENT: Xilinx site

We had a massive network problem inside Xilinx in San Jose, but that
was resolved on Friday.
Peter Alfke

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Leon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: URGENT: Xilinx site


Peter Alfke wrote:
> We had a massive network problem inside Xilinx in San Jose, but that
> was resolved on Friday.
> Peter Alfke


It seems OK now.

Leon

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
digilent web site? Pete Fraser FPGA 1 09-08-2005 08:26 PM
Urgent : Xilinx PACE question Oleg FPGA 5 07-12-2004 08:18 PM
Does Xilinx have the worst web site on the planet? Tom Seim FPGA 5 07-02-2004 07:56 PM
Xilinx JTAG download under Linux (urgent) Andrew Greensted FPGA 7 02-02-2004 01:32 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0
Copyright 2008 @ FPGA Central. All rights reserved