1. Protecting your privacy
* Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
* We use reasonable precautions to protect our users' personal information and to store it securely.
2. Data we collect
* When visiting our websites and signing up for certain services, there will be occasions when a user must first register. During registration, users may be required to give contact information (such as e-mail address, name, mailing address and phone number). We also may collect demographic information (such as job title and function, company information and professional certification and experience).
* We gather demographic information about our audience and use it to improve our service and for marketing and/or industry reporting purposes.
* We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on FPGA Central's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
* Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the FPGA Central's site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
* If users wish to subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, we ask for e-mail address. We use this information in the same manner as we use contact information in the registration process described above. Newsletter recipients can unsubscribe using the instructions listed in the confirmation e-mail and at the end of the e-mail newsletter.
* In order to best serve our customers, we may send updates that contain important information about our sites and services. We sometimes offer our users the option to receive information about our company and related products and services. Users can choose not to receive these communications.
* From time to time we may invite users to provide information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests would be completely voluntary. In addition to other uses set forth in this policy, contact information collected in connection with surveys and contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes, to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of the site, and may be shared with sponsors of such surveys or contests.
3. Data we store
* All postings may be stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
* Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
* Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of FPGA CENTRAL postings by search engines and other sites Search engines and other sites not affiliated with FPGA CENTRAL - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available FPGA Central's postings, including resumes
5. Circumstances in which FPGA CENTRAL may release information
*When we have co-branded, customized, private label, powered by or sponsored products and services, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share (provide and receive) personal information with them. On occasion and subject to our Permission policies, we may provide targeted lists of names and offline and online contact information for marketing purposes to third parties. We give users the option of not having their name or contact information disclosed to third parties.
* FPGA CENTRAL may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of FPGA Central we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
7. Feedback We welcome your feedback on this document in our feedback.