Reach New Levels of SoC Integration with 40-nm FPGAs
FPGAs are an ideal platform for system-on-a-chip (SoC) integration due to their inherent flexibility and time-to-market advantages. AlteraÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s 40-nm custom logic portfolio, which includes the new StratixÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® IV FPGAs and HardCopyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® IV ASICs, offers benefits in terms of density, performance, features, and interface bandwidth for new levels of system-on-a-chip integration.
View this webcast to learn:
* The three most important high-end digital system requirements
* About the optimal mix of interface bandwidth and core performance
* How transceiver quality affects your system bandwidth
* How to achieve power efficiency with high-end FPGAs
* How AlteraÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s system solutions, tools, and intellectual property (IP) enable productivity