Digital Core Design
Digital Core Design (DCD), founded in 1999, is a private Intellectual Property (IP) Core provider and System-on-Chip (SoC) design house, and one of the leading and most successful IP companies. DCD provides VHDL and Verilog high quality synthesizable IP cores for such devices as: microcontrollers, bus interfaces, arithmetic coprocessors and other arithmetic components. DCD's expertise is to combine customers' application know-how with its design methodology, IP-Cores and System-on-Chip knowledge..
Designed from the ground up to meet SoC requirements, DCD's products offer:
* An industry-leading combination of high performance, low power, and small die size
* Easy system integration - to peripherals, coprocessors, and memories
* Easy customization for adaptability to a wide range of applications
* A choice of robust third party development and software tools
* An ASIC-style implementation methodology that leverages commercially available design tools
Specializing in modifications of existing popular microcontrollers and microprocessors, Digital Core Design offers new improved microcontroller architectures - 100% software compatible with their predecessors. The processors can be integrated with a broad range of available peripherals, including: Timers, UARTS, I2C interface, SPI interface, Compare/Capture, Watchdog Timer and fixed/floating point coprocessors.
The DCD's focused approach resulted in the development of its own DoCDÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ Debug System supporting DCD IP Cores, which includes: Debug IP Core, Hardware Assisted Debugger and Debug Software.