ChipX is the industry leader and innovator in the design and development of value-added ASIC solutions, including Structured ASIC, Embedded Array, Gate Array, and Standard Cell technologies. Using the company's patented architecture, flexible manufacturing alternatives permit options for rapid turnaround time and scalable volume production. The company has completed over 2000 ASIC designs, with an outstanding percentage of first time working silicon and shipped millions of devices worldwide to Fortune 500 companies. ChipX products are widely used in consumer equipment, computing peripherals, communication systems, industrial control, medical equipment, instrumentation and military/aerospace systems. ChipX has helped hundreds of clients by providing:
* Risk mitigation
* Fast time-to-market
* Silicon-validated mixed-signal IP and mixed-signal platform ASICs
* Lowest cost of ownership
* ITAR and military applications support
* Replacement for end-of-life ASICs and FPGAs
ChipX was formed in 1985, as an activity within the Israeli high-tech holding company, Elron Electronic Industries, Ltd. In 1989 it became a prototyping service company. In February 2007 ChipX signed an agreement with Oki Semiconductor Company, a division of Oki America Inc., regarding asset purchase and business collaboration. Pursuant to the agreement, the entire Oki Semiconductor U.S. ASIC engineering team, ASIC specialists and marketing personnel joined ChipX.
What we offer
* Complete back-end design services, from RTL or Netlist handoff, to volume production manufacturing
* Complex ASIC design up to 10M gates with mixed-signal IP integration
* PCI Express and USB 2.0 system expertise complemented with development boards and characterization of mixed signal IP.
* Migration from FPGA prototypes
* Seamless conversion of Structured ASIC and Embedded Array to Standard Cell in high volume
* Production-grade ASIC prototypes fabricated, assembled, packaged, and tested in 3 to 5 weeks depending on the process technology
* High volume ASIC production