- DE2 Development & Education Board
- Cubic Cyclonium
- DSP Development Kit, Cyclone II Edition
- DSP Development Kit, Stratix II Edition
- DSP Development Kit, Stratix II Professional Edition
- DSP Development Kit, Stratix Edition
- DSP Development Kit, Stratix Professional Edition
- High-Speed Development Kit, Stratix II Edition
- High-Speed Development Kit, Stratix GX Edition
- MAX II Development Kit
- Nios II Development Kit, Cyclone II Edition
- Nios II Development Kit, Stratix II Edition
- Nios Development Kit, Cyclone Edition
- Nios Development Kit, Stratix Edition
- Nios Development Kit, Stratix Professional Edition
- PCI Development Kit, Cyclone II Edition
- PCI Development Kit, Stratix Edition
- Parallax Cyclone Smart Pack
- Excalibur EPXA1 Development Kit
- Excalibur EPXA10 DDR Development Kit
Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) is the pioneer of programmable logic solutions, enabling system and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate, and win in their markets. After inventing the technology in 1983, Altera continues to be at the forefront of programmable logic innovation. Today, Altera offers FPGAs, CPLDs, and structured ASICs in combination with software tools, intellectual property, and customer support to provide high-value programmable solutions to approximately 14,000 customers worldwide. With annual revenues in 2006 of US$1.29 billion, Altera is headquartered in San Jose, California, and employs approximately 2,600 people in 19 countries.
Forging the next evolution in electronic design, AlteraÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® reprogrammable solutions deliver fast time to market and an advantage over costly, high-risk ASIC development and inflexible ASSPs and digital signal processors. Altera offers value to a much broader market than was previously addressed by programmable logic products.
By maintaining strong, long-standing partnerships with industry-leading technology suppliers, such as foundry partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), Altera customers are assured of quality and on-time delivery. Altera enhances its own place-and-route design software with tools from best-in-class EDA vendors. With the assistance of a world-class distribution network, Altera services customers around the world. This highly successful business model allows Altera to focus on its core competency: the development and deployment of leading-edge programmable technology that provides maximum value to customers.
Altera's mission is to be the preeminent supplier of custom logic solutions to the electronics industry through product leadership, excellent value, and superior quality and service.