What is your preferred platform for FPGA Design Flow ?
Total votes: 4175
DVB Remultiplexer 1-to-1
IP Target Vendor:Xilinx
IP Category:Audio, Video and Image Processing
IP Supported FPGA Device:
The MVD DVB remultiplexer 1-to-1 core is a drop-in module for reducing the MPEG TS rate by filtering services selected by an external host controller.
- The remultiplexer is managed by an external host via the RS232 link. The host is in charge to read the statistical data and to select the services to filter.
- Generation of a new NIT or pass through of the current NIT.
- Regeneration of PSI/SI tables PAT and SDT.
- Large smoothing FIFO to optimize the bandwidth of the output rate.
- Drop-in module for Virtex-5™, Virtex-4™ and Spartan™-3A_DSP FPGAs
- 1 SPI input / 1 SPI output
- Adapt an MPEG TS mux rate into another by filtering complete services
- Management of PSI/SI tables (automatic tables generator) according to ETS300468 and ISO 13818-1
- Configurable via a RS232 link
- Service filtering and insertion of custom NIT
- Full PCR re-stamping
- Master/Slave control of output mux flow
- Statistical service bandwidth estimation
- Maximize output payload bandwidth thanks to smoothing FIFO
- Smoothing FIFO can be implemented as block RAM or external Synchronous SRAM memory
- Configurable size of the smoothing FIFO
- Full synthesizable RTL design (not delivered) for easy customization
- Netlist version available for ISE 10 and later versions
MPEG TS rate decrease by filtering services. 1 input / 1 output.