DVB-C2 Receiver IP (including LDPC and BCH Decoder)
DVB-C2 (Digital Video Broadcast - Cable 2nd Generation) is an ETSI standard of the second generation for digital data transmission via cable networks. It complements the existing standards DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 for satellite and terrestrial communication and offers a capacity-approaching coding scheme. The Creonic DVB-C2 IP core integrates the forward error correction as defined by the standard (including LDPC and BCH decoder).
Standard features the core supports:
* Compliant with ETSI 302 769 V1.2.1 (2011-04) (DVB-C2).
* Support for short blocks (16200 bits) and long blocks (64800 Bits).
* Support for all interleaving schemes of all modulation schemes (16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024-QAM, 4096-QAM).
* Support for all LDPC and BCH codes as defined by the standard.
* Support for decoding of L1 signalling part 2 data.
Your benefits are:
* Block deinterleaver, LDPC decoder, BCH decoder, and descrambler included.
* Based on industry-proven design for DVB-S2.
* Low-power and low-complexity design.
* Burst-to-burst on-the-fly configuration.
* Design-time configuration of throughput for optimal resource utilization.
* Faster convergence due to layered LDPC decoder architecture.
* Early stopping criterion for iterative LDPC decoder, saving a considerable amount of energy.
* Configurable amount of LDPC decoding iterations for trading-off throughput and error correction performance.
* Collection of statistic information (number of modified information bits, number of iterations, decoding successful).
* Available for ASIC and FPGAs (Xilinx, Altera).
* Deliverable includes VHDL source code or synthesized netlist, VHDL or SystemC testbench, and bit-accurate Matlab, C or C++ simulation model.
* The software model includes the corresponding transmitter part.