ChipScopeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ Pro inserts logic analyzer, bus analyzer, and Virtual I/O low-profile software cores directly into your design, allowing you to view any internal signal or node, including embedded hard or soft processors. Signals are captured at or near operating system speed and brought out through the programming interface, freeing up pins for your design. Captured signals can then be analyzed through the included ChipScope Pro Logic Analyzer.
ChipScope Pro also interfaces with your Agilent bench test equipment through the ATC2 software core. This core synchronizes ChipScope Pro to Agilent's FPGA Dynamic Probe scope option. This unique partnership between Xilinx and Agilent gives you deeper trace memory, faster clock speeds, more trigger options, all using fewer pins on the FPGA.
(1) Analyze any internal FPGA signal, including embedded processor busses
(2) Inserts low-profile, configurable software cores either during design capture, or after synthesis
Minimum pin impact
(3) Verify your FPGA on the board at or near operating speed
(4) Leveraging FPGA reprogrammability, identify problems and change your design in minutes or hours, not weeks or months as in traditional ASIC design
(5) Built-in software logic analyzer helps identify and debug problems, including advanced triggering, filter, and display options
(6) Change probe points without re-synthesizing