Founded in 2007, FPGA Central has grown into the leading provider of FPGA related online media, events and research for global FPGA technology and IP providers. The company is one of the most comprehensive, credible and insightful voices of FPGA business and technology, with an online audience of more than 50,000 monthly visitors; industry-leading events like FPGA Camps; market research service and digital/social community; FPGA Central, provides vendor neutral access, expert analysis and design help to variety of FPGA audiences.
To exceed our audiences' expectations and expand our leadership position as a dynamic FPGA media company through continuous innovation, superior quality and exemplary service.
To Build a Stronger and Vendor-Neutral FPGA Eco-System around the Globe
Why FPGA Central:
- Vendor Central - Largest FPGA Vendor Directory (over 450)
- Dev Board Central - Vast Product Directory (over 800)
- IP Central - IP Catalog (over 750)
- EDA Tool Central - Catalog of all EDA Tools.
- Event & Conference Calendar - Find FPGA Events around the world
- FPGA Forum - FPGA Discussion Forums
- Blogs, News & Press Release - Latest FPGA News & Press Release
- FPGA Webcast - On Demand FPGA Webcasts, Tutorials and Net Seminars
- FPGA Jobs - FPGA Jobs listing
- FPGA Polls - Take part in polls and share your opinion
- Books - Buy FPGA related books from Amazon
- LinkedIn - Largest FPGA related Group over 10000 members
- FaceBook - Leading FPGA related page over 5000 likes
- Twitter - Largest @FPGA followers over 3500
- Other separate online Groups members over 10000
Besides being a dedicated central place for FPGA Vendors & Users to share experiences and information about FPGA Design, Development, Verification, Validation, Process, Tools and Products, this site is created to educate and promote FPGA Technologies around the world by gathering, documenting and sharing information. FPGA Central is a free FPGA portal and user community that summarizes the vendor companies, their IPs, Products and EDA Tools that make up this marketplace, and organizes the content of major chip companies and third party vendors into more searchable format. FPGA Central also takes pride in being Vendor neutral, providing the end users with the best unbiased information about FPGAs.